The Alberta Chapter is a community of employee benefit professionals serving ISCEBS members and other benefit professionals. The Chapter promotes best practices in the management of group retirement plans, group benefit plans and compensation through education sessions and networking opportunities.
- Improve and develop the capabilities of our members,
- Analyze and identify its members educational needs,
- Provide continuing education to CEBS graduates and students through educational conferences, classroom instruction, meetings and publications,
- Promote the training and education of CEBS designees in the management and operation of employee benefit plans.
- Christopher Kitching, CEBS- RBC Group Advantage
- Rhonda Grimshire, CEBS- Wawanesa Insurance
- Debbie Pawlick, CEBS- Employee Benefit Plan Services Ltd.
- Gaurav Singh, CEBS- RBC Group Advantage
- Art Babcock, CEBS- Retired
- Toby Gray, CMS- Applus+ Canada
- Heather Shaw, CEBS- Elk Island Catholic School Board
- Treasurer & Secretary
If you are interested in holding a position on the Board of Directors, please visit our contact page.