The Alberta Chapter is a community of employee benefit professionals serving ISCEBS members and other benefit professionals. The Chapter promotes best practices in the management of group retirement plans, group benefit plans and compensation through education sessions and networking opportunities.
- Improve and develop the capabilities of our members,
- Analyze and identify its members educational needs,
- Provide continuing education to CEBS graduates and students through educational conferences, classroom instruction, meetings and publications,
- Promote the training and education of CEBS designees in the management and operation of employee benefit plans.
- Cherri Burdeyny, CEBS- Aon
- Heather Shaw, CEBS- Elk Island Catholic Separate Regional Division #41
- George Morin,CEBS- RBC Group Advantage
- Debbie Liska, CEBS- The Brick Ltd.
- Rick Achtymichuk, GBA- RBI Advisory Group
- Jo-Ann Curtis, CEBS- Jardeg Construction Services Ltd.
- Rebecca Lasquety, CEBS- Enbridge Inc.